Shareholder FAQs

Who are Non-Standard Finance’s advisers?

The list of advisers is available on NSF’s website.

How can I receive a copy of an annual or interim report of financial statements?

Copies of the Company’s reports are available on NSF’s website or, alternatively, by writing to the Company Secretary at 5th Floor, 6 St Andrew Street, London, EC4A 3AE.

Where can I find Stock Exchange announcements?

Stock Exchange announcements are available on NSF's website or, alternatively, from the London Stock Exchange.

Where can I find investor presentations?

Investor presentations are available on NSF's website.

When is Non-Standard Finance’s financial year-end?

NSF’s financial year-end is 31 December.

When is the next Annual General Meeting?

Details of forthcoming Company events are available on the NSF's website.

Can I receive my AGM documents electronically?

Yes. In order to receive your documentation electronically please notify our Registrar either by phone or in writing and it can set this up for you. Contact details for our Registrar are available on NSF's website.

If I am unable to attend the AGM, can I appoint a proxy?

Yes. Full details will be given in the Notice of Annual General Meeting, sent to shareowners prior to the meeting.

What is Non-Standard Finance’s stock/ticker symbol?

The symbol on the London Stock Exchange is NSF.

Where can I monitor Non-Standard Finance’s share price?

NSF’s share price can be monitored on its website or, alternatively, on the London Stock Exchange’s website.

Who is Non-Standard Finance’s registrar and how can I contact it?

NSF’s Registrar is Computershare Investor Services PLC and its contact details are available on NSF’s website.

Where are Non-Standard Finance’s shares listed?

NSF’s shares are listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.

How do I buy/sell Non Standard Finance shares?

NSF shares can be bought and sold through a stockbroker or share-dealing service. A comprehensive list of brokers can be found on the London Stock Exchange’s website.

Can I manage my shareholding on-line?

Yes. NSF’s Registrar has an online portal allowing shareholders to quickly access and maintain their shareholding. Access to the portal is available on the Registrar’s Investor Centre.

Can I transfer all or some of my shares?

Yes. You can do this by contacting our Registrar directly by phone, in writing or, alternatively, there are stock transfer forms available on the Computershare Investor Services PLC website. To arrange the transfer of ownership these forms will then need to be completed and returned to our Registrar, together with your share certificate.

Whom should I contact if I have lost my share certificate?

Please contact our Registrar either by phone or in writing as soon as possible. Your share certificate will then be cancelled immediately so that a restriction can be placed on the holding in case of any attempted fraud. You will then be sent a letter of indemnity, which must be completed and returned to the Registrar so that a replacement certificate can be issued. A charge will be made for this service.

I reported a share certificate missing but I have now found it. What should I do?

If you have already completed a letter of indemnity and have returned it to our Registrar the original share certificate is now invalid. You will have to send our Registrar the original certificate and it will be re-validated. A charge will be made for this service.

Alternatively, if you have not yet returned the letter of indemnity back to the Registrar please return the blank letter to the Registrar, confirming that the certificate has been found and that a replacement is no longer needed.

I have changed my name. What do I do?

Please notify our Registrar in writing, enclosing a copy of your marriage certificate, civil partnership certificate or change of name deed together with your share certificate(s). Contact details for our Registrar are available on NSF’s website.

I have changed my address. How do I notify you?

Please contact our Registrar whose full details are available on NSF's website.

The shareholder has died. What do I do?

If the shareholder is the sole holder you must notify our Registrar, as soon as possible. A restriction will be placed on the holding to retain dividends until probate is registered. You will then be sent a 'Notification of Death' letter which explains what is required from the executor or administrator of the estate. If the shares are held in joint names, the account can be re-registered in the sole name of the other owner(s). Please notify the Registrar in writing, enclosing the original share certificate and a photocopy of the death certificate, so that a replacement certificate can be issued in the new name(s).

What is Non Standard Finance’s dividend policy?

To date NSF has not declared or paid any dividends. Subject to NSF’s financial performance and the Group’s funding requirements, it intends to commence payment of dividends during the second half of 2016.